Hi-Lume Corporation has been in business for more than 50 years for one reason, and one reason only: We have always hired truly qualified tradespeople with a commitment to doing quality work. We’ve built our reputation and our client relationships on that fact, and it still serves us to this day. And with each and every project, Hi-Lume’s finest are supported by our:
JOB SITE PROGRAMS & POLICIES
Hi-Lume is proud of its solid safety record. Here are a few reasons why we have such a strong safety program:
- All field employees are required to complete the
- 10-Hour OSHA Safety Course
- 2-Hour OSHA Asbestos Awareness Course
- 4-Hour Scaffold Safety Course
- 2-Hour OSHA Scissor Lift Safety Course
- 2-Hour OSHA Fall Prevention Course
- Supervisors and Foremen also have 30-Hour OSHA Safety Certifications.
- Corporate safety manual with MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) section.
- Safety Tool Box Talks and company pamphlets are reviewed weekly.
- Company tools undergo safety checks.
- Aerial lifts are inspected annually by the manufacturer.
NYS Registered Apprenticeship Program
Ensuring properly trained craftspeople is an important part of Hi-Lume’s services. Apprentices receive integrated classroom study, along with supervised field experience. This is a New York State Department of Labor approved program, which qualifies Hi-Lume for all municipal projects that require apprentices. With the skills and knowledge they acquire, our apprentices serve as a fully productive and efficient adjunct to our field staff.